When you have HR questions, where can you go? Calling an attorney—even occasionally—can be extremely expensive. Turning to the Internet is risky at best, often provides incomplete or even incorrect answers.
The driven HR Answerline is the answer when you need to talk to an HR subject matter expert.* Whether you need occasional HR advice, want to get a second opinion before making an HR decision, or what to better understand complicated employment laws and regulations, the driven HR Answerline is the only source you’ll need.
The driven HR Answerline services include:
- Access to to an experienced and knowledgeable HR professional by phone and email
- Template forms and other HR tools
- One free state and federal all-in-one employment law poster, with additional posters available at a discount
- Free admittance to all seminars and webinars presented by driven HR and USA Payroll
- Access to the driven HR blog, Employers’ HR Advisor, containing posts on regulatory compliance, legislative news, and HR best practices
For more information, contact Frank Cania at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 585-672-4142.