A driven HR Risk Assessment, also referred to as an HR Audit, is similar to a financial audit – it’s a diagnostic tool used to assess the strength and overall regulatory compliance of an organization’s human resource policies, practices, procedures, and protocols.
Whether a company has 5 employees or 500 employees, a comprehensive HR Audit provides management with important information that may be used to:
- Avoid or minimize the significant financial penalties imposed by the Department of Labor following a wage-and-hour audit;
- Provide a roadmap to assist in moving the organization to regulatory compliance;
- Help ensure HR policies, procedures, and practices are appropriate and effective;
- Make sound employment-related business decisions; and
- Minimize the potential for future legal actions by dissatisfied current and/or former employees.
Simply put, a driven HR Risk Assessment identifies employment-related, and often costly, regulatory compliance issues and provides solutions before they become unmanageable and expensive to resolve.
For more information, contact Frank Cania at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 585-672-4142.