driven HR provides professional consulting and technical compliance assistance in the application of several state and federal employment-related laws and regulations. In addition to the Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”), we are subject matter experts in:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (“Title VII”)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (“ADEA”)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (“IRCA” – Form I-9 Compliance)
- National Labor Relations Act (“NLRA”)
- New York State Labor Standards
- Exempt/Nonexempt Wage Payments
- Lawful/Unlawful Deductions
- Wage Theft Prevention Act (“WTPA”)
- Meal Breaks
- Day of Rest
driven HR is set apart by our unique combination of enforcement and HR management experience. Regulations—like the FLSA—are intended to protect employees, and do not stand alone. They are intertwined with other federal and state laws and cover your employment relationships like a spider’s web. With our expertise and years of experience, we know what you need to do to comply, and stay in compliance with all the regulations that apply to your business.
For more information contact Frank Cania at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 585-672-4142.